Monday, November 17, 2008

Aunt and Uncle...again!

Guess what!? We have another NEPHEW!! My sister, Catherine, had her second little boy this past weekend....which makes FIVE nephews for me and Scott. These are very fun times because boys are super entertaining.

Sarah and I drove to Lexington, KY (not MS--I wish because it would have been a much easier drive!!) on Friday afternoon to meet our newest nephew and enjoyed a weekend with the Sylvesters and my parents.

Please join us as we welcome

Joseph Miller Sylvester
November 13, 2008
12:15 pm
5 lbs 11 ounces

It is quite possible that his little guy has red hair!! After a day with him, I think it might be closer to strawberry, but it's still funny to see :)






This is big brother Luke visiting with Reese (my mom) and Joseph in the hospital. He wore his fire hat and rain boots, which for those 2 days in the hospital was his "hero" uniform. He wanted to wear his uniform so that he could be a hero and help his Mommy while she was sick.

No comments: