Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thankful

This year we have lots to be thankful for....LOTS--family, friends, travels, good health, new jobs, faith, nephews, each other.

We went to Cindi's for a delicious meal (especially that turkey!!) and enjoyed being able to sit outside for a few hours. I love Fall and it's nice to have a few days of warmer weather before the real cold nights of Mississippi winters.



We are also thankful that both of our football teams are WINNING!! I haven't given much props to THE Alabama Crimson Tide this season, but do not worry...they are my first love. I am so excited about Alabama football and have really, really missed not being in Bryant Denny this year more than ever! Scott and I did make it over for the Ole Miss/UA game and I was thrilled that he talked me into making the trip. Even if you're not a football fan in the least, Alabama football is exciting!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Thanksgiving weekend was a perfect football weekend---Ole Miss shutout Mississippi State in the Egg Bowl...


...and Alabama shutout Auburn in the Iron Bowl.
Watch this video all the way through:
We are also thankful for good friends and family...no matter where you are!

1 comment:

The Sylvesters said...

This video makes me so homesick! Roll Tide Roll!