Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter and such

I just realized it's been a month since I posted....and although we haven't been up to too much, I thought I'd catch you up...quickly, because I cannot seem to sit still long enough to upload photos!


For Easter we were going to celebrate our time off from work in a very traditional way....a CAMP-OUT! We were so excited because Scott and I both enjoy camping out, even though you wouldn't guess it since we have never camped out together. So, finally, we had time and good company and we planned a fantastic campout. We were going to go to Tishmingio State Park with the Ashmores and pitch tents and grill sausage and eat s'mores. We were set--I even borrowed an air mattress (Dana--remember the last time our air mattress was used?!). And then the threat of storms and tornados made us rethink our plans. Plan B: a camp-"out" at the Sloan cabin. We got the best of all worlds...cooking out, sleeping in beds, indoor showers and bathrooms. And we avoided the tornado that touched down 8 miles from the park where we planned to be!


We did have a little tradition--an EASTER EGG HUNT!

Graycn, Brynn and Maggie--pre-hunt

Brynn--hunting...walking past 2 eggs!

Gracyn--look at that joy!!

Brynn--counting her loot.

Al and Gray

No comments: