Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quick, long-overdue update

Believe it or not, I've gotten a lot of grief for not posting in TWO MONTHS. I've even been threatened to be deleted from another's Friend list. Wow--I didn't know the life of the Thompsons was so exciting!

I have lots to say, but since I have a few pictures I'll go ahead with those events and then write another post with more...later. As I mentioned before I do not have a reliable camera anymore...and now Scott and I are without internet at "home," so bear with us.
It's funny to think we've been blogging for a year now. I like it--and I do look back on the posts and remember the fun and sometimes not so fun things we've done. I also think it's funny that Scott started our blog (even designed it), and has never posted again. I wonder if he even reads it...
A year later, it's the 4th of July post. This year we went with the entire Sloan family to Smith Lake. Sarah and Jeffrey have a lake house there and invited us to join them for the week. It was so nice of them and we had a blast! It was so relaxing--and yet entertaining. I loved that we rarely drove anywhere. Now that's a vacation!



Joseph--8 months


The Sloan family


Scott and Luke
When I get more photos from Sarah and Catherine and Momma, I'll add to!

No comments: