Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A belated post, but not a belated celebration

I wrote in December about Scott's birthday--but I just uploaded the photos, and since they are fun ones I wanted to share. Scott and I went to dinner at 208 and then "shopped" at Square Books and then headed home for an "emergency bathroom stop." (Maybe that's TMI, but if you know me you should find this a clever way to get him home...quickly...with no questions!). Upon our arrival, Scott was SURPRISED--lots of our good friends and family had gathered for dessert!! Thank you to all who came over on a weeknight to celebrate with us :)
So many candles, so little breath!!
Mary and Scott (Boy, I look super short in this shot!)
Jeffrey, Darren, Bill, Lynn, Sarah
Josh, Clay, Scott
Jim took the BYOB seriously--check out that mug!!
Mary and Brynn
Scott and Bill

Daddy and Mary
The girls!! Madeline, Mary, Reagan, Farryn, Scott
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!

No comments: