Saturday, December 26, 2009

American Stars Christmas

Some of the American Idol Stars came to Oxford for a Christmas concert at the Ford Center....and thanks to my mom, I got to take my favorite girls in town (Allyson, Brynn and Gracyn). Side note: My mom really enjoys treating the 2 girls--B and G--to theater productions each year, so she picked this concert knowing they were huge Idol fans. However, mom ended up being in Lexington with Catherine and her grandsons, SO, I inherited her ticket and invited the girls' mother to join us! Even though I know NONE of the Idol contestants since I (gasp) don't watch American Idol, I had a blast with the girls. And the talent was great to see first hand. Each of the singers were very gifted and I love me some Christmas music!

Brynn, Gracyn, Allyson--on the 3rd row!

Alexis Grace

Gina Glockson and Michael Sarver

David Hernandez

Autograph session!!!



No comments: