Friday, December 4, 2009

Are you Ready?!?

As you know, we are a house divided when it comes to SEC football. However, Scott and I both do love the Rebels. And occasionally, we welcome a fan from another SEC school. This football season, we had the opportunity to host some Tennessee fans (even though I think it's safe to say that BOTH Scott and I do not enjoy Tennessee). My good friend, Tommy, who I hung out with a great deal in Louisville but who now lives in Birmingham and hangs out a great deal with Brad, came to Oxford for the weekend. Tommy went to UT and LOVES the Big Orange, but had yet to come to Ole Miss for a game. SO, we hosted him as any Rebel fan would---and I don't know if he might not have left with a little bit of Ole Miss love in his heart.

Come back soon TK, and Hotty Toddy!

We took him to Taylor Grocery, an Oxford must. This sign was above the door:

Can you read it? Says they closed on Sunday to watch Eli play! hahah

Tommy with the Hewletts--those that make Taylor Grocery what it is!

Laura P., a college buddy of Scotts

GAME DAY!
Our good friend, Josh, with his precious baby

Tailgating with friends--thanks Meredith and Will for hosting us!



No comments: