Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year's for Mary

Scott's New Year's post will follow. I did not want to go to Dallas (gasp), so after dropping Scott at the airport in Mobile, Mo and I made our way home via Birmingham. I figure if I'm in the state of Alabama, I must see my best friend and her babies!! Plus, it was fun to see my brother and his wife, so a win-win for me.

On the road to B'ham:

How can you not love this kiddo?!?

Where's Wells?

THERE he is!

Sweet Claire. Trying the dryer solution...didn't work.

Dana and Mary: 2009

Dana and Mary: 2010 (with the Dreamie--the cousin of the Snuggie!)

Vedar and Mo, who used to be great friends but now that Mo is a snob, not so much

See? He was for real sitting in my luggage!

The Sloans at the NYE party!

Beer Pong

My NY kiss!

No comments: