Thursday, March 11, 2010

NOLA-2

I jumped the gun--I didn't tell you about our trip to NOLA before posting pictures from our trip! Sorry!

Elizabeth, my college roommate in Tutwiler, across the street "neighbor," holder of my spare key (which granted her the right to drive my car anytime...especially to church!), lifesavor in Jackson, and bridesmaid turned the big 3-0 this month. So, Scott and I headed down to NOLA for the celebration and a much needed break from the mundane.

Elizabeth's parents hosted a fantastic celebration--bowling and dancing! I love her parents and really enjoyed getting to visit with them. They are 2 of the neatest people and I admire them so much!

The added bonus of going to NOLA is that we get to see Scott's college roommate, fraternity brother, groomsman, and keeper of many crazy college secrets as well. Thank you John for allowing us to invite ourselves to stay with you!







No comments: