Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bama Bound....via Booneville

Know the crazy part about telling our families about our baby? After sharing the news, we told them that the secret was now THEIRS to keep! My mom about died. A few days later, she told me that she did not like having to keep this to herself. I totally understood since I had kept it quiet for 3 months! We just wanted to wait a few more weeks so that we could personally tell our close friends.

So, after a FEW phone calls to friends and giddy conversations with bosses, it was time to head to T-town to share the news with my college friends. We stopped in Booneville on the way and stayed a night with Scott's parents. Never a dull moment in Booneville.

We went to the Booneville/Kossuth football game. Scott wanted to see his high school team in action for the first time in 15 or so years. So, date night in the big city of Kossuth (population 170 in the 2000 census. No lie. Found that on Wikipedia!). At the game, I was STARVING. Guess what they offered for a low price (this is no SEC concession stand!)? FRIED OREOS. Wow. I stuck with popcorn.

Just so I have record of it....Papa chases down this pesky guy at the Farm.


I love my purse-sized camera!

No comments: