Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Roll Tide Road Trip

Off we went to T-town for the Alabama/Ole Miss football game...and what a great weekend we had! We enjoyed seeing family and friends, and even better, sharing our great news with them in person. We went straight to Brad and Bentley's tailgate. I wore my new "Bama Baby" t-shirt to announce the newest fan in attendance. It was such fun to see the reaction of others--especially since I'm not really showing yet. I enjoyed seeing my godsister, Adrienne, and getting a big hug from her. My best friend Dana (who had NO IDEA) cried--so I cried! And her parents were there, and made it even more special to share with them, too. I loved it! Oh, and the football fanfare was exciting, too. It was Alabama's Homecoming, so the festivities were even more intense. We walked around and looked at the decorations (I have vivid memories of hours and hours of "pomping" tissue paper into chicken wire!). Scott and I also got interviewed for some random internet tv show since we had a House Divided. The game itself was great (from my perspective!), and it was wild to be back in Bryant Denny. That stadium is HUGE and LOUD. I LOVED it! What a great weekened :)










No comments: