Sunday, September 21, 2008

SEC football

The temperature is changing...the leaves soon will too. That can only mean one thing: FALL! I love this season for so many reasons, but one reason common to both Scott and myself is SEC FOOTBALL!! We love it--and it's safe to say we are huge fans. Since I grew up in Oxford, and we live in Oxford, we're natural Ole Miss fans. Although I did not go to undergrad at Ole Miss, I still consider myself a Rebel fan--except when it comes to ONE game. Since I went to college at The University of Alabama, I must cheer for the Tide! I love to watch every game that I can on television and we try to get to Tuscaloosa for at least one game each year. Alabama football excites me!! For most of the season all is calm in the Thompson house--Scott and I have season tickets to Ole Miss games, and we stroll through the Grove each week to experience a second of the tailgating atmosphere. But when the Rebels and Tide play, it's safe to say that Scott and I separate for the weekend! I'll post more on that later...after that October matchup. Below are a few pictures from a recent Ole Miss game. (I don't know why one is TINY...but when I have more time, I'll allow my OCD to take over.)



No comments: