Monday, February 1, 2010

Kitchen....old and new...

Since some of you have been BEGGING that I post pictures of our house, I thought I would give in and post a few. I did not take many before pictures....and the after is no where near where I'd like it, but I now realize that it's still exciting to see....for some. So, enjoy and believe me when I say that it looks better in person!
Our kitchen:
BEFORE

DURING


AFTER

So that you do know, we're putting in a wine rack that Scott and Darren built. It will be above the sink, hence the brown box. Also, I did not photograph the other side of the kitchen or the eat in area. I may get around to doing that this weekend, and I'll post a few more soon.

We still need to finish the window treatments (the blinds I bought are the wrong size and the fabric I bought for the cornice box is still folded up with the receipt on it), replace the lighting (the new lamp--thanks Tommy!--is unwrapped and on sitting on the kitchen table), buy and replace new lighting for the horrific fluorescent fixtures as well as the funky one above the sink, and hang a few pieces....then it'll be done.
More to come...

1 comment:

The Sylvesters said...

Very Nice! I love the colors! :) Can't wait to see it in person. We will be there soon.