Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Last of the Birthday celebration: GAME DAY

With friends and family in town we went to the Grove to continue the celebration (or recover from the previous night's celebration). As the Sloans are all Bama fans, we had been eagerly anticipating the Tide's return to Ole Miss. Once again, Scott shined as the perfect husband and managed to get our group tickets in the Alabama section! And better yet, he GAVE me his ticket (we only have 1 ticket for the both of us) so that I could watch the game in person with Ms. Vic and Adrienne and Cindi and they boys. This is the first time in YEARS that he has missed an Ole Miss game and it might be the last game his misses in years because he told me he watched it in the M-Club room (the Ole Miss Athletic Alumni) which apparently serves as a "babysitting room." What a great day--and a great weekend! Thanks y'all!!







Patrick Willis wished me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the Jumbotron. Just kidding--he was firing the crowd up with a shout out of "ARE YOU READY?!"

#27 for Alabama is Justin Woodall. He is from Oxford and graduated from Lafayette High School, so I had to get some shots of him. He had an interception but my camera wasn't fast enough to catch that, so the best I got was a tackle.

What a fantastic Fall day--my favorite season of all!

No comments: